Afghanistan is highly dependent on agriculture and this sector has been suffering from multiple diseases and insect pests. Having this harsh reality in mind, MAIL has prioritized to identify all existing plant pests and diseases, and later on how to prevent. Deputy minister Mr. Mir Amanudin Haidari at the Stakeholder Planning Workshop of this survey said “we have many diseases in Afghanistan and they have cost us a lot even as a trade barrier.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoF) of Afghanistan on Wednesday strongly criticized the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Turkey for their attempt to enlist Masnavi Ma'navi (collection of poems) of prominent Persian poet Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī in UNESCO as a common heritage of Iran and Turkey.
- India To Deliver More Planes To Afghanistan
- Afghanistan, India And Iran Sign Chabahar Port Agreement
- First 4-Day Match Between ADS, HBL Ends In Draw
- Afghan cyclists bring message of peace to UN Headquarters
- Taliban’s IED planter, terrorist attacks organizer arrested in Nangarhar
- Rabbani, Mogherini Discuss EU's Support To Peace Process
- Pakistan Cricket Team In Kabul For A Series Of Matches
- 19 Military Operations Underway In 15 Provinces: MoD