President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai on Wednesday said Afghanistan had the potential to become the region’s largest iron and copper exporter over the next decade.
The awareness about the importance of education has increased the enthusiasm for learning across the nation. Recently, more than fifteen hundred graduates of 12th grade from Nangarhar, Kunar, Laghman and Nuristan provinces attended the entrance exam for the Institute of Health Science (IHS) in Jalalabad.
- President to Pakistan: Take practical steps for peace
- Ankara, Kabul ink strategic cooperation pact
- Kunduz security a top priority: President
- Teachers’ pay, privileges to be enhanced: President
- Ahmadzai vows legal action against land-grabbers
- Ghani renews pledge to enforce laws on powerful
- Nobel Prize a great encouragement: Malala
- Kunduz pistachio yield up by 300 tonnes