Sun, Jun

Learning from international teachers

Education
Typography

learning-from-international-teachersThe Kandahar Institute of Modern Studies is providing online courses conducted by international teachers. At the moment around 200 students are having the opportunity to learn communications, media, business management and English via Skype.

“We believe that creating connections between different cultures and societies is a life-changing experience and it can help to improve international relations and understanding,” said online instructor Nargis Ehsan. “With the help of non-profit organization, we are able to offer a chance to learn from international teachers, who guide the online lessons from abroad.”
One of the female students is Tamana, who has attended the online classes for three months.
“The online classes are the best classes that I have attended so far. Besides studying the subjects, I have learned a lot about cultural-related issues and increased my understanding of the international information environment. The international online teachers are professional and very helpful,” Tamana said.
Tamana believes that investing in education and cross-cultural activities promotes peace, stability and development. The continued cooperation between the Institute of Modern Studies, government and international partners is welcomed by all the teachers and the students of the institute.
“Interaction between cultures has been really motivating and rewarding for our students. I hope that also in the future we will have the capability to show the way for modern Afghanistan,” Ehsan concluded.