Mon, Dec

Police rescued child from kidnappers in Nangarhar

Security
Typography

Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) fight day and night against those groups attempting to deteriorate security and put the lives of respected countrymen in danger. Tears of happiness flows form the eyes of the father whose eight year old child was released from kidnappers’ hands by the brave security forces in the Eastern Nangarhar province.

The innocent child was kidnapped by a criminal group for ransom few days ago in Chaparhar district of the province. Two suspects were arrested linked to the kidnapping during operations conducted for release of the child.

Nangarhar Police Chief Gen. Abdul Rahman Rahim stated, “It is holly duty of ANDSF members to protect the lives of innocent people from dirty plots of criminals.”

He also said that 12 terrorists were killed and several others wounded in the past few days during ground and aerial military operations in different parts of Nangarhar.

“67 suspects were also arrested in linking to robberies, kidnappings, killings and other criminal activities. In addition, 26 different types of weapons and more than 14 thousand bullets were seized” he said.

Father of the rescued child, who was seemingly very happy, appreciated police for giving new life to his child. “There is no sweater thing than a child. Police rescued a part my heart. I don’t have enough words to praise their performances.”

He called upon people to cooperate with security forces in order to get more successes in ensuring security. “We need to stand beside these good people. They are really in our service. I realize this.”

Mursal Karimi, a social activist insisted that as much as security forces get stronger that much security will be improved. “We see that security forces, day and night, offer happiness and peaceful life to the people. Cooperation of people gives them strength.”

Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) fight day and night against those groups attempting to deteriorate security and put the lives of respected countrymen in danger. Tears of happiness flows form the eyes of the father whose eight year old child was released from kidnappers’ hands by the brave security forces in the Eastern Nangarhar province.

Page 2

The innocent child was kidnapped by a criminal group for ransom few days ago in Chaparhar district of the province. Two suspects were arrested linked to the kidnapping during operations conducted for release of the child.

Nangarhar Police Chief Gen. Abdul Rahman Rahim stated, “It is holly duty of ANDSF members to protect the lives of innocent people from dirty plots of criminals.”

He also said that 12 terrorists were killed and several others wounded in the past few days during ground and aerial military operations in different parts of Nangarhar.

“67 suspects were also arrested in linking to robberies, kidnappings, killings and other criminal activities. In addition, 26 different types of weapons and more than 14 thousand bullets were seized” he said.

Father of the rescued child, who was seemingly very happy, appreciated police for giving new life to his child. “There is no sweater thing than a child. Police rescued a part my heart. I don’t have enough words to praise their performances.”

He called upon people to cooperate with security forces in order to get more successes in ensuring security. “We need to stand beside these good people. They are really in our service. I realize this.”

Mursal Karimi, a social activist insisted that as much as security forces get stronger that much security will be improved. “We see that security forces, day and night, offer happiness and peaceful life to the people. Cooperation of people gives them strength.”